2011 Global 5000
- Total Time: 1,200 hours
- Landings: 639 cycles
- Gross weight increase mod
- Dual Winslow III6FA-AV(SA) life rafts w/DME SRB-406 ELT’s
- Enhanced soundproofing, forward lav window
- Securaplane 500 security system integrated w/cameras (forward belly, quad & vertical stabilizer fin)
- Main entry door additional AirStair stowage
Seven passenger interior with forward wraparound seat, four individual club seats and belted aft potty upholstered in Cream Leather perfectly complemented by Patterned Fabric Sidewalls, Sandalwood Carpets and Blond Burbinga Cabinetry with brushed Silver Hardware. The forward Galley features ample storage and a beautiful Corian work counter. The aft Lav features storage and baggage space.
Colors: Matterhorn white w/gold horizontal stripes.
- Honeywell DU-870 6-tube 8×7-inch color / Primus II
- Communication Radios: Triple Honeywell RCZ-833 CVR
- EFIS: Honeywell 6-tube 8×7-inch color w/DU-870 FDR
- Flight Director: Honeywell DU-870 6-tube 8×7-inch color
- FMS: Triple NZ-2000 w/CD-820 & cabin video feed
- GPS: Dual Honeywell GNSSU
- Hi Frequency: Dual Collins HF-9031A w/AvTech CSD-714 SELCAL
- IRS: Triple Honeywell LASEREF IV
- Navigation Radios: Dual Honeywell RNZ-851
- Radar Altimeter: Dual Collins ALT-4000
- Aerocom A3000B
- Stormscope: Honeywell
- Weather Radar: Honeywell Primus 880
- Max Range:5,520
- Max Speed:340
- Max Altitude:51,000
- Gross Weight (Ramp):92,750 lbs.
- Max TakeOff Weight:92,500 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity:5,815 lbs.
- Max Landing Weight:78,600 Ibs.
- MaxZero Fuel Weight:58,000 lbs.
APU – AlliedSignal RE-220 (GX)
Maintenance Programs & Certifications
Inspection: Aircraft entered into service 12/25/11. FAR Part 135. WEIGHTS (lbs.): 92500